The famous apparitions of Mary occurred in Garabandal, La Salette, Medjugorje, and the most famous: Fatima. Many, many other,
less famous appearances have also occurred around the globe. Here you'll find two new additions: a small portion of the prophecies
from the apparitions of Mary at Belleville, Illinois, and Bayside, New York, USA.
"May the Pope guard against the performers of miracles. For the time has come when the most astonishing wonders will take
place on the earth and in the air. Evil books will be abundant on earth and the spirits of darkness will spread everywhere."
"...In a little hollow, they suddenly noticed a globe of fire 'as though the sun had fallen on that spot.' Within the dazzling
light they gradually perceived a woman seated on a stone, her elbows resting on her knees and her face buried in her hands...."
"Our Lady asked that the last Secret be revealed either on Lucy's death, [Lucy is the last living of the three children, and
living as a nun in Portugal] or in 1960, whichever came first. However, 1960 came and went, and the Catholic Church decided
not to reveal the secret. However, several people, including Portuguese translators, have seen and read it...." Continued...
"Our Lady said that a warning would be given to the entire world before the miracle in order that the world might amend itself.
It will come directly from God and be visible throughout the entire world...." Continued...
"The most troubling aspect of the apparitions at Garabandal and Medjugorje, aside from their marathon duration, is the predestination
implied in the warning messages. Unlike previous apparitions, there is no contingency clause to the prophecies such as 'Unless
men convert...' The visionaries say that they now know the dates when each of these events will occur...." Continued...
The world today is in very bad and difficult times. If people cannot come to peace to end all wars, God will step in and bring
peace to the world. But as in all wars, many of the good will die with the bad. Pray that this will not come. Continued...
Bayside, New York
"My child, you see war, the beginning of a war. It will be father against son, mother against daughter, and Satan will be
in their midst. Those who have the power are exercising it now in the wrong direction, My children. Better that they take
the monies coming to them from out of the world, better that they try to construct a country with joy and happiness and peace
among the brothers." Continued...
|Our Lady's Apparition at Medjugorje
What are the Prophecies Portending?
Marian prophecies seem to be relaying the same general message, one that parallels the Biblical book of Revelation:
- A worldwide warning will be experienced by everyone on earth. Its purpose will be to call humanity to amend its behavior
and return to God.
- A great miracle will occur in the late winter or early spring within one year after the warning.
- Permanent signs will remain for all time at a pine grove near Garabandal and other selected locations of Marian apparitions.
- A terrible chastisement will occur, during which many will die. Some prophecies indicate that this chastisement will
eliminate up to two-thirds of humanity. The chastisement depends upon the response of humanity to the warning and the miracle.
A Generally Accepted Sequence of Events
The following is a generally-accepted summary of the sequence of end-time events based on the Scriptures, the writings
of the early Church Fathers, the Saints and noted Catholic scholars.
- The threat from the kings of the east.
- A pope makes a special decree and is driven from or flees Rome. He dies a terrible death.
- A new Pope is elected outside of Rome. He crowns a Christian king.
- This King defends the west from the kings of the east.
- Three days of darkness and the great chastisement (associated with a comet).
- The Christian king is victorious over the east, and a period of peace and evangelization occurs.
- The people do not appreciate the grace of the peace, and after a time, the Antichrist rises to power out of Babylon.
- The Antichrist rules for three and a half years.
- The two witnesses preach against him.
- The Antichrist kills the two witnesses.
- They rise from the dead on the third day, and are taken into heaven.
- Forty days later, The Antichrist tries to rise up to heaven. He is struck from the heavens.
- Christ returns to the earth, appearing in the heavens.
- The dead Christians rise from the grave and are taken into a new heaven and a new earth.
- The Christians still alive are taken up to a new heaven and a new earth.
Christ destroys the old heaven and earth.
- (As "Rapture" fans can see, the Catholic scholars are very post-tribulation.)
Future articles will include Marian advice on what to pack for future events, when governments crumble and anarchy is the